Tire Pressure Chart
- The manufacturer’s recommended pressure for a tire, dependent on load, speed, etc., usually given in bar or pound-force per square inch (psi). (1.8 bar = 26 psi; 2 bar = 29 psi; 2.2 bar = 32 psi; 2.4 bar = 35 psi; 2.7 bar = 39 psi)
- Cold inflation pressure is the inflation pressure of tires before the car is driven and the tires warmed up. Recommended cold inflation pressure is displayed on the owner’s manual and on the placard (or sticker) attached to the vehicle door edge, pillar, glovebox door or fuel filler flap.
- The measure of air pressure within a race tire.
- make a chart of; “chart the territory”
- A weekly listing of the current best-selling pop records
- a visual display of information
- a map designed to assist navigation by air or sea
- A sheet of information in the form of a table, graph, or diagram
- A geographical map or plan, esp. one used for navigation by sea or air
tire pressure chart – ClickLock Security
Tire pressure chart
Michelin Tyre Pressure chart
tire pressure chart
Tire Pressure Monitor Tool with latest 2011 software
Auto Scan feature
6 nM Hi rechargeable batteries and recharging station
Electronic manuals include critical and comprehensive vehicle set up and reset procedure
The OTC TPMS kit is the Total Solution! Easy-to-follow tool menu and graphics clearly show test options, procedures and on-screen directions. Auto Scan feature provides a ‘one button” activation mode which automatically scans for TPMS sensor communication. Diagnostics uses a make-year-model input which automatically selects the proper sensor communication. Auto Scan and Diagnostics are useful for pre-testing sensors for proper functionality prior to service. Reset Procedure graphically guides the user through the complete procedure, including references to the reset guide. Electronic manuals include critical and comprehensive vehicle set up and reset procedure, along with system descriptions and specifications though 2011 model year.
Kit includes a TPM tool with latest software subscription including 2011 MY coverage, activation magnet, quick start guide, CD containing all previous and current reset procedure manuals, update cable, CD training video, 6 nM Hi rechargeable batteries and recharging station, backup software CD, digital tire pressure gauge, 4-way valve tool, valve core torque driver, laminated application flip chart, service procedure flowchart poster, consumer poster, and a blow molded case.
Also includes TPM Electronic Torque Wrench:
• 12–120 in.–lb. ± 2% accuracy
• Torque set quickly with unique slide bar on the scale
• Indexing head allows for use straight (screwdriver position) to spin nut down quickly
• Torque limit LED flashes with audible beep
• 1/4″ Drive 11mm